Bar-Lock Advertising Inkwell/Penholder
with square vault light cover for inkwell. Embossed:
"BAR-LOCK · PAT'D OCT.13-1903 · MAY 24-1904 · 2/3 ACTUAL SIZE"
- Offices and Works: 26th and Pennsylvania Avenue, Philadelphia
- New York Office: 160 Fifth Ave., New York
- 245 W 28th, New York, NY (White-Orr's Reference Register for 1918-19)
- Long Island City, New York
- Represented in San Francisco by
John McGuigan & Co.
- Patents by William L. Caldwell
- Incorporated 8/17/1921: "American Bar-Lock Co., Queens, skylights,
$75,000; L. B. and D. E. Mulford, C. H. Law; attorneys, Caldwell &
Polhemus, 50 Church St."
—New York Times