- Office and Works: 264-272 Monitor Street;
345-347 Kingsland Avenue, Brooklyn, N. Y.
- 262 Monitor Street (several locations)
- Factory: 481 Driggs Ave. (corner N. 10 St.)
- Bklyn Vault Light Co., Henry HELD, proprietor.
- "As the Brooklyn Vault Light Co. the business was located at
481 Driggs Ave. from 1896 to 1904, Norman Ave. corner of N. Henry
St. from 1905 to 1910, 254 Monitor St. from 1911 to 1931, and 262
Monitor St. from 1932 to 1958. All of these are Brooklyn addresses."
- 1896 · Henry Held Takes over old Towle Vault Light Co.
- 1958 · End of operations
- Henry Held, President
- Louis Hinrichs, Vice-President
- John J. Sigrist, Secretary & Treasurer
- "Manufacturers of Vault Lights,
Roof Lights and Patent Light Work"
- "The Brooklyn Vault Light Co., manufacturers of vault lights,
skylights and patent light work of every description, contemplate
building larger quarters to better provide for the great increase
of their business, which has outgrown recent extensions and
improvements of plant. Their orders include nearly all of the new
school buildings and much work for the leading contracting builders.
For the Geo. A. Fuller Co. they equipped the new mercantile building
on the southeast corner of Spring and Mercer sts. The office and
factory of the Brooklyn Vault Light Co. are at No. 481 Diggs av,
corner of North 10th st. Brooklyn. Telephone 399B Williamsburgh."
—Record and Guide, Oct 13, 1900