- Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- 1869 - Opens as "Beaver Falls Co-operative Flint Glass Co. "
- 1889 - Name change to "Co-operative Flint Glass Co."
- 1937 - Closed
- "This firm started out as the Beaver Falls Co-operative Flint Glass
Co. in 1869, later changing their name (in 1889) to Co-operative
Flint Glass Co. The firm operated until 1937, closing due to the
--Vaseline Glass Collectors, Inc.
- Joseph K. Brown: "From 1878 until mid-1882,
he was associated with the Cooperative Flint Glass Company in Beaver
Falls, for most of that time as Secretary-Treasurer."
- BLOWN AND PRESSED TABLE AND DRUGGISTS'
GLASSWARE, JARS, LAMPS, NOVELTIES, CAKE COVES, FISH GLOBES,
INVERTED SAMPLES, SAMPLE BOTTLES, BAR BOTTLES, TABLET JARS,
VAULT LIGHTS, CANDLE STICKS, SEED CUPS, BIRD BATHS, INK AND
SPONGE CUPS, ETC.