- 1718 Land Title Building,
Philadelphia, PA (1906-1909) [factory?]
- 134 North 10th Street. (1910-1914)
- 327 North 11th Street. (1915-1923?)
- 1914: La Porte, Indiana. Eastern office and second factory in New
York, branch offices and warehouses in Philadelphia and Chicago.
- 1900 CD (Philadelphia City Directory):
Charles H. Paschall (C. H. Paschall & Co.),
1118 North 40th Street
C. H. Paschall & Co. (Chas. H. Paschall) brokers,
1210 Market Street
- 1905 CD: Charles H. Paschall, salesman,
home 4913 Warrington Avenue
- 1909-1909 CD: American Three Way Prism Company,
134 North 10th Street. Charles H. Paschall, President;
Charles H. Hudnut, Secretary; L. Beatrice Paschall, Treasurer.
- 1910 CD: American Three Way Prism Company,
134 North 10th Street
- 1914 "F. A. Flocken is assistant manager of the American 3 Way
Prism Company, which is moving its offices and factory from Chicago
to La Porte, Ind. His address will be La Porte after April 1st."
--Cornell Alumni News, Vol. XVI, No. 20, February 19, 1914
- 1915-1921 CD: American Three Way Prism Company,
327 North 11th Street
- Jan 1, 1920: Merged with Luxfer forming American 3-Way Luxfer Company.
- So why is it still listed in the 1923 CD: American Three Way Prism Company,
327 North 11th Street; Chas H. Paschall, President (home Chicago);
C. P. Mills Vice President; J. J. Ohles, Treasurer.
The American 3-Way Prism Company was Luxfer's main competitor of
the time. They eventually bought out Luxfer in 1920 and became
American 3-Way Luxfer Prism Co.
|ATLANTA, GA., Pittsburg Plate Glass Co.
||KNOXVILLE, TENN., The Breese Bros. Co.
|BALTIMORE, M.D., Dietrich Bros.
||LONDON, ONT., Hobbs Mfg. Co.
|BIRMINGHAM, ALA., Wimberley & Thomas Hardware Co.
||MEMPHIS, TENN., Memphis Paint & Glass Co.
|BOSTON, MASS., Lombard & Tracy
||NASHVILLE, TENN., Warren Bros.
|CHARLOTTE, N. C., J. H. Wearn & Co.
||NEW YORK, N. Y., Pittsburg Plate Glass Co.
|CHATTANOOGA, TENN., Price Evans Foundry Co.
||OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLA., S. H. Hanson
|CHICAGO, ILL., Fred Liebrich
||OMAHA, NEB., Midland Paint & Glass Co.
|CINCINNATI, O., Pittsburg Plate Glass Co.
||PITTSBURG, PA., Pittsburg Plate Glass Co.
|DAYTON, O, The Lowe Bros. Paint Store Co.
||SAN FRANCISCO, CAL., Waterhouse & Price
|DECATUR, ILL., Morehouse & Wells
||SPRINGFIELD, ILL., Capital City Concrete Con. Co.
|DENVER, COLO., Colorado Brick Supply Co.
||ST. LOUIS, MO., Pittsburg Plate Glass Co.
|GREENSBORO, N. C., Guilford Lumber Co.
||SYRACUSE, N. Y., Joseph M. Hill
|INDIANAPOLIS, IND., Hetherington & Berner
||VANCOUVER, B. C., Wm. N. O'Neil & Co.
|KANSAS CITY, MO., Winsborough Bros.