- Bridge House (Next Blackfriars Bridge),
181 Queen Victoria Street, London, E.C.4
- 272 Attercliffe Road, Sheffield
- Cattle Market Road, Temple Meads, Bristol
- 4 Oxford Place, Leeds
- Works: Hayes, Middlesex; Rawcliffe, Yorkshire
- Telegrams "Kinovique, Cent, London"
- Telephone CENTRAL 773 and CITY 2218 (1914)
- Telephone Central 5886
- 1899 Founded
- 1914 (builders' catalogue)
- 1929 (Nottingham Council House)
- 1934 (Laxton's & Lockwood's)
- 1973 Acquired by Luxcrete
- "Ferro-Glass" construction for Pavement, Stallboard, Floor and
Roof Lights, &c.
- "Glas-crete" patent construction for Pavement, Floor, Roof and
- "King" registered non-sip tiles prevent slipping
- "Cristol-Glass" registered construction for ceilings, domes,
skylights, windows, &c., made up of figured glass and
deep relief molded glass units in white and different colours,
assembled in special strong copper sections and treated by
- Also: "King" Centreless Floors, Partitions,
Pumice Concrete Blocks, Plaster Slabs, Hollow Tiles,
Clinker Concrete Blocks, and Fibrous Plaster Ceiling Slabs.
- "A list of contractors involved in the various types of work done
in connection with the building of the [Nottingham] Council House
(New Exchange) opened May 22, 1929" ... "Specialists in reinforced
concrete and glass construction, providing "Ferro-Glass" for pavements,
floor, roof and storeboard [sic] lights, "Glass-crete", reinforced
concrete and glass for lantern lights and roof lights; All glass
soffit. No iron exposed to rust or paint."
--Nottingham City Council Online