- Leopold Barnett & Co.,
9 Wynyard Street, Sydney, Australia [?-1895-1949-?]
- "In 1949 a local company, Leopold Barnett Pty Ltd of Sydney,
was advertising skylights which had an extra layer of glass
underneath, to improve the appearance and diffuse the light
better." —Ware & Richardson, Ramsay's Catalogue
- "PAVEMENT LIGHT MANUFACTURERS. BARNETT LEOPOLD AND CO.,
44 Carrington st, Wynyard square. Made expressly to stand the
Australian climate. Barnett's Improved Pavement Lights"
—Sands Directory, 1910
Henry Brooks and Company,
Wynyard Buildings, Sydney [?-1910-?]
- "LUXFER PRISMS, FIREPROOF GLASS AND PAVEMENT LIGHTS—Henry
Brooks and Coy., Sole Agents, Wynyard Buildings, Wynyard square,
Sydney, Tel. No. 3023" —Sands Directory, 1910
Crown Crystal Glass Co,
New South Wales, Australia [?-1932-?]
- Head Office and Showrooms: Dowling St., Waterloo, Sydney, NSW
- Factories: Bourke Street, Waterloo; Wyndham St., Alexandria
- Interstate Offices:
- VICTORIA: Agents: Australian Glass Manufrs. Co. Ltd.,
428-434 Spencer Street, Melbourne.
- SOUTH AUSTRALIA: Agents: Crown Crystal Glass Co. Ltd.,
Wheeler's Building, North Terrace, Adelaide.
- QUEENSLAND: Agent: Mr. R. J. Norris, Campbell's Building,
Creek Street, Brisbane.
- WEST AUSTRALIA: Agents: Crown Crystal Glass Co. Ltd.,
Munster House, Murray Street, Perth.
- Crown Crystal Glassware, 1932
Jamieson Street, New South Wales, Australia
- "Keppler's Ferro-Glass"
- Mentioned in Miles Lewis'
Australian Building: A Cultural Investigation,
section 11.05 (glass).
- Ad in The Argus
(Melbourne), Saturday, January 3, 1914, page 3:
"ARCHITECTS.—Use Keppler's Ferro Glass, Fire-proof
Pavement, Vertical Roof Lights, 6000ft. now being
supplied to one building in Melbourne. Agent, E. Ratcliff,
230 Collins st."
B. G. Plummer & Co., Sydney
- Australia [Pat No. 20744] [ask20791]
- "Manufacturers of Pavement Lights, Importers of Builders'
Fittings, Sanitary Ware, etc., 82 Pitt st (second floor).
Tel. City 198" —Sands Directory, 1910
T. Pritchard [?-1901-?]
- "Sole Agent in South Australia for HAYWARD BROS. &
ECKSTEIN, LTD., Manufacturers of PRISMATIC PAVEMENT
LIGHTS. The Lights menufactured by this Firm are
acknowledged the best in the market. DAYLIGHT REFLECTORS.
A visit to our Showrooms will enable any one to judge of
the value of these in increasing the natural light in a
room." —The Register, 31 May 1901, via Trove.